Web Wednesday: Choosing a Platform for Your Website (Compare Squarespace, Shopify & Wix)
Join the North Central North Carolina Small Business Centers for WEB WEDNESDAY!
Web Wednesday schedule:
- 10/5: Web Wednesday: Branding & Digital Presence
- 10/12: Web Wednesday: Best Practices: Building Content
- 10/19: Web Wednesday: Choosing a Platform for Your Website (Compare Squarespace, Shopify & Wix)
- 10/26: Squarespace, Shopify or Wix.
- 11/2: Web Wednesday: The Secrets of Optimizing Your Search Engine Ranking
- 11/9: Web Wednesday: Best Practices: User Experience
In this week's Web Wednesday webinar, you'll learn how to: Choose between three different platforms. Squarespace, Shopify, or Wix.
Learn how having a good website makes your business better, tips on what to look for in a website platform, ways that you can make your own website, and the knowledge to get your website needs met without breaking the bank. This session is for you if you need to learn:
- Why you need a website and how it validates your business
- How to keep your website simple but with valuable content for your audience
- Ways to build a great site within your budget
- How to manage this on a small budget
After reviewing some of the basics, we’ll take a deep dive into comparison popular website platforms, Squarespace, Shopify & Wix, and you will leave the session know which platform is right for you.
About Amie Thompson, our facilitator.
Amie is CEO of Creative Allies, a black-owned marketing firm in Raleigh, NC. She believes that while design & strategy are incredibly important to marketing, the key isn’t creating beautiful graphics or coming up with a perfect slogan…the key is YOU.
We all have a story, a mountain we've climbed, and lessons we've learned along the way. Amie is passionate about connecting with small business owners and entrepreneurs and helping them flourish. She loves talking about everything from marketing on a budget to the journey of a business owner to sales tips for introverts and non-sales people.
Speaker(s): Amie Thompson
Co-Sponsor(s): North Central North Carolina Small Business Centers
Fee: No Cost