Web Wednesdays: Branding & Digital Presence for Your Small Business
Join the North Central North Carolina Small Business Centers for WEB WEDNESDAY!
Web Wednesday schedule:
- 10/5: Web Wednesday: Branding & Digital Presence
- 10/12: Web Wednesday: Best Practices: Building Content
- 10/19: Web Wednesday: Choosing a Platform for Your Website (Compare Squarespace, Shopify & Wix)
- 10/26: Squarespace, Shopify or Wix.
- 11/2: Web Wednesday: The Secrets of Optimizing Your Search Engine Ranking
- 11/9: Web Wednesday: Best Practices: User Experience
In this week's Web Wednesday webinar, you'll learn:
In a world where online reputation can make or break a business, knowing how to present a polished brand and solid digital presence is a must. In this 90-minute session, we'll explore simple, cost-effective ways to have a solid digital foundation for your business, as well as some tips and tricks for having a polished brand presence online. Teh facilitator will walk through real business examples of both brand polish and digital presence, across a variety of business sizes and industries. This session may be a good fit for you if you:
- Don't know where to start to get your business online
- Feel like your digital presence is disjointed
- Have your business on so many platforms online that you're overwhelmed trying to keep up
- Are confused by which platforms are necessary for your business, and which ones are optional.
Speaker(s): Dana Cassell
Co-Sponsor(s): This event is part of the Web Wednesdays Series sponsored by the North Central Region of the North Carolina Small Business Center Network.
Fee: No Cost