Nonprofit Bootcamp: Day 3-Basics of Board Fundraising
Virtual Nonprofit Bootcamp | Oct 19th | 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Presenters Mandy Pearce and Maria Palacios with Funding for Good will guide you through these interactive workshops designed for Nonprofits.
- 10-11:30am Session One: Basics of Board Fundraising Part I
- 12-1:30pm Session Two: Basics of Board Fundraising Part II
Does fundraising with your board feel like a never-ending “three-legged race?”
Are you ready to get your board off the sidelines and moving in the same direction?
This workshop is ideal for nonprofit leaders who are ready to get back to the basics of fundraising. Join Funding for Good’s experts as we untangle the challenges that limit board engagement and equip your team with the tools to grow your capacity.
- Clarify the board’s role in resource development
- Review current fundraising trends within the sector
- Explore what every board member needs to know to fundraise successfully
- Learn how to identify prospects with your board
- Engage the board at all levels in the fundraising process (moves management)
- Access tips, tools, and timesaving templates to get your board started today
Speaker(s): Mandy Pearce, Owner, Funding For Good, Inc. Marie Palacios, Lead Consultant, Funding For Good, Inc.
Fee: No Cost