Marketing for Artist Series: Strategies to Get Your Art into a Gallery
Tue 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Facilitated by Haywood Community College Small Business Center
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Marketing for Artists Series
This 3-Part Series is focused on the unique marketing needs of artists and makers. You will learn marketing basics to build customer relationships, successfully close sales to customers, and guidance for getting your products in a gallery.
- April 4, Session 3: Strategies to get Your Art into a Gallery
Join speaker Martin Brossman and learn how to help market, display, and pitch your art to generate successful sales along with resources to locate upcoming markets and tips for selection. This session will provide you with guidance and tools to:
- Sell yourself as an artist.
- Build your online reputation.
- Build gallery relationships.
- Understand Gallerists criteria for selection.
- Navigate the submission process with tips for greater success.
Speaker(s): Martin Brossman
Fee: No Cost