Marketing for Artist Series: Increasing Art Sales through Strategic Marketing
Tue 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Facilitated by Haywood Community College Small Business Center
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Marketing for Artists Series
This 3-Part Series is focused on the unique marketing needs of artists and makers. You will learn marketing basics to build customer relationships, successfully close sales to customers, and guidance for getting your products in a gallery.
- March 28, Session 2: Increasing Art Sales through Strategic Marketing
Join speaker Martin Brossman and learn how to apply marketing basics to successfully reach, convince and close sales to customers. You will learn how to plan-a quick look at goals and strategies, identify your target customers/audience, and choose the right social media channels to reach your customers. This session will provide you with guidance and tools to:
- Use hashtags to extend your reach.
- Examine your website to optimize online search results.
- Determine the right pricing strategy for your work.
- Create engaging content with storytelling that attracts buyers.
- Create compelling images and videos.
Speaker(s): Martin Brossman
Fee: No Cost