Nonprofit Bootcamp: Sharing Your Sandbox - Creating Effective Business Partnerships
Do you have a “love-hate” relationship with your community partners? You love the potential impact your combined efforts can create but hate how exhausting it is to maintain timely and effective communication.
This training teaches business leaders how to evaluate the organization’s current needs, identify potential partners, and cultivate partnerships that are efficient and effective.
Funding For Good will break down the written partnership agreement process and share tips and templates for key agreements such as “Memorandum of Understandings (MOU).Finally, our experts will explain why strategic partnerships are more important than ever and how partnership agreements can hinder or help your business and funding efforts.
- Understand the difference between sponsorship and partnerships
- Assess organizational needs
- Identify best partnership prospects
- Outline partnership agreements for community or grant writing purposes
- Learn effective methods to develop and maintain strategic partnerships
Co-Sponsor(s): Funding For Good
Fee: No Cost