Small Business Book Publishing 102
Part 2 of a 2 part series - handouts will be included in the 1-hour reminder email as a link!
Who should attend:
- All business owners, especially those in service businesses… life coaches, massage therapists, consultants, accountants and bookkeepers, landscapers, etc.
What you will learn:
- Identifying marketable products
- Developing contacts
- Building an online presence
- Creating publicity that generates sales
- To identify potential reviews and key social media influencers that can boost your sales.
Why you should attend:
- If you are new to the publishing industry
- Looking to boost publishing sales
- Searching for fresh ideas
- Writing a book could increase your business
- Are you interested in becoming an author?
This session is offered in combination with Publishing 101 on May 11th. Sign up for part 1 before 4pm May 11th online here.
Speaker(s): L. Diane Wolfe
Continue through the registration process until you receive a unique Zoom link.
Fee: No Cost
Learn to identify potential reviewers and key social media without plunging a fortune into advertising.