Small Business Book Publishing 101
Part 1 of a 2 part series - handouts will be included in the 1-hour reminder email as a link!
Who Should Attend:
- All business owners, especially those in service businesses… life coaches, massage therapists, consultants, accountants and bookkeepers, landscapers, etc.
What you can Learn:
- Locating and creating marketable products
- Business setup
- Using the internet as a resource and platform for your business
Why you should attend:
- Would writing a book help boost your business?
- Are you interested in becoming an author?
- Are you considering a career in the publishing industry?
- Are you trying to get your small press off the ground?
- Are you struggling to keep up with the changes?
This session is offered in combination with Publishing 102. Sign up for part two on May 18th online here.
Speaker(s): L. Diane Wolfe
Continue until you receive your unique Zoom link.
Fee: No Cost
Learn how to use the Internet as a resource and platform for your business and tap into the eBook revolution. Those serious about writing and publishing are encouraged to attend.