How to Avoid “Home Office Nightmares”
A home office is a very different sort of work environment. In this webinar a home office survivor will share the best practices, legal requirements, tips and tricks to have an efficient, sane and productive home office.
We’ll cover a variety of issues (“nightmares”) and how to avoid them:
- How to setup a home office;
- What equipment you absolutely can’t work without;
- Laying down the rules in your household (and making them stick);
- How to avoid becoming a hermit;
- The mythical “home office deduction”;
- What to do when clients want to meet you at your office;
- Co-working Spaces;
- Other options
If you’re dealing with home office nightmares, or think you’d like to work from home, attend this webinar to learn how to make a home office work for you.
Who should attend:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Early stage entrepreneurs
- Home-based businesses
- Employees who are tele-commuting
What will I learn:
- Best practices
- Legal requirements
- What it takes to have a productive home office
- Best technology and equipment for home offices
- Taxes, deductions and other tips and tricks
Why should I attend:
- More and more business will be conducted from home offices. Learn how to be more productive and efficient to trounce your competition.
Speaker(s): Kent Hill, Director, FTCC Center for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Continue through the registration process until you receive a Zoom link.
Fee: No Cost
In this webinar a home office survivor will share the best practices, legal requirements, tips and tricks to have an efficient, sane and productive home office.