Guilford Tech Small Business Center
The mission of the Small Business Center is to increase the number and success of viable small businesses in North Carolina by providing high quality, readily accessible assistance to prospective and existing small business owners which will lead to job creation and retention. Our Small Business Center is here to assist you by offering one-on-one confidential business counseling plus workshops and seminars on a variety of business topics. We are a community-based provider of education and training, counseling, networking and referrals. All of our services are free! Let our Small Business Center help you develop a plan of action to turn your dreams into a reality!
Guilford Technical Community College's (GTCC) Small Business Center, located in the Nussbaum Center for Entrepreneurship in Greensboro and at the Business High Point Chamber of Commerce, provides many resources for entrepreneurs and small businesses located in Guilford County, including:
- Free, confidential, one-to-one counseling;
- Free seminars, workshops and programs on critical aspects of starting a new business and managing a small business
- Business plan and feasibility study development
- Marketing strategies and tactics
- Licensing, permit, and tax requirements
- Review and analysis of financial performance
- Financing options and opportunities for small businesses
- Resources (books, videos, on-line publications and research tools) to help you successfully start and grow your business
GTCC SBC Video - Check out a great video about why you need to attend our free seminars!
For more information, please contact:
Mark Hagenbuch, Director - 336/334.4822 ext. 62003 (Greensboro) / 336/878.3923 (High Point) firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Brockman, Administrative Assistant - 336/334.4822 ext. 62001 email@example.com
Online Request for Counseling