Registering Trademarks & Service Marks in NC & More
This webinar raises awareness of:
• Different kinds of intellectual property--including patents, copyright, trade secrets, trademarks & service marks.
• How & where each may be claimed & registered.
• The value gained by registering & possible outcomes of not registering.
• The importance of protecting Trademarks & Service Marks & ways to do so.
• How to determine if your mark can be registered, as well as reserving or registering Trademarks & Service Marks in NC.
• Where to turn for help.
This is a seated/in-person seminar located in the Wayne West Building, Room 219 on the Carteret CC Campus.
If you would like to join us virtually, please call 252-222-6123.
Speaker(s): North Carolina Secretary of State
Fee: No Cost