ABC's of Starting a Small Business
Starting a small business is easier now than it has ever been. In these challenging times everyone from the government to your local banker is trying to help you succeed. In ABCs of Starting a Small Business you will learn the basics of small business start-up. The program will include:
- The only 5 resources everyone has
- How to find out about licenses
- Should you incorporate?
- How to hire good people
- How to create low-cost advertising
- Two questions to ask any expert
- How to do a quick business plan
- Where the money will come from ABCs of Starting a Small Business can be your first step to small business ownership.
Speaker(s): Mike Collins, The Perfect Workday LLC
Fee: No Cost