How to Use Video Marketing to Grow Your Small Business (Online)
"In today’s world, communicating through visual content like Reels, Stories, Shorts, animated GIFs, and lives streams is important if you want to engage your own followers and fans, as well as be seen by new people. But where do you get started? Especially if you are a small business owner who manages their own marketing or has a small support team to rely on! “Video” refers to many different types of content, so how can you know which approach is right for your brand and will help you grow your business?
Join digital marketing strategist Sarah Benoit of JB Media Institute as she shares tips, best practices, and tools anyone can use to create more impactful DIY video content and have more fun. Come prepared to explore:
- Why should you create your own video content?
- How do you know which platforms and tools are right for you?
- What kind of video equipment do you need to make great content on your own?
- How do you know what kind of video content to create?
- How do you get more people to watch your video content?
- How can video content help grow your bottom line?
Speaker(s): Sarah Benoit
Co-Sponsor(s): The Western Women's Business Center JB Media Institute
Fee: No Cost