MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS DURING AND AFTER COVID - Webinar
During and after Covid effective marketing can help you and your business become heroes in your community—easily, economically, and profitably. Showing your customers that you are in business to help and support them will have them online, on the phone and on your doorstep to buy.
In Marketing Your Business During and After Covid, you will learn:
- How customers’ expectations have changed due to the pandemic
- How lending a hand in your community can boost your sales
- When telling pandemic stories about yourself, your business and your customers can gain support
- How social media make it easier to market effectively (The Basics)
- Why post pandemic changes in customer behavior should direct your marketing
There has NEVER been a time that great marketing is as easy and economical to produce. Marketing Your Business During and After Covid can help you profitably take advantage of these difficult times.
Speaker(s): Mike Collins is author of The Best Small Business to Start Right Now! and The Perfect Workday Book. He is president of The Perfect Workday Company and has been one of the leading presenters for the NC Community College’s Small Business Center Network for over 33 years.
WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested three business days in advance of school events or activities through the Office of Disability Services in Room 136 Hildebrand Hall or call 828-448-3154.
Fee: No Cost