COVID CASH FOR BUSINESS: Finding and Managing Money During and After the Pandemic - Webinar
With coronavirus disrupting our personal and business lives, many people are worried about the effects on their business budgets. Taking some practical steps to manage your money (and, maybe, find more funds) can give you a better handle on your business finances right now.
In Covid Cash, you’ll learn:
- Where and How to find funds for your business during these difficult times
- How to find lower interest, business credit cards
- How to stock up smarter and get better payment options
- Easy ways to create the bad B word (Budget)
- The one money mistake you can’t make
- What different questions lenders are asking now
A positive outcome of the pandemic can be that you will get a better handle on your business finances and create a more solid foundation for your business.
Speaker(s): Mike Collins is author of The Best Small Business to Start Right Now! and The Perfect Workday Book. He is president of The Perfect Workday Company and has been one of the leading presenters for the NC Community College’s Small Business Center Network for over 33 years.
WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested three business days in advance of school events or activities through the Office of Disability Services in Room 136 Hildebrand Hall or call 828-448-3154.
Fee: No Cost