CPA 2nd Quarter Chat & Business Accounting To-Do's
During this hands-on, CPA chat, we will be covering the following:
How does your business entity affect your taxes? How do you know if you have the right selection?
- Legal level – Sole Proprietor, Partnership, LLC, Corp
- Taxation level – Sch C, Form 1065, Form 1120, Form 1120S
What should you be doing & how for your business books?
- How to keep Books up to date
- Business bank account & business credit card
- Access to Line of Credit (if appropriate)
- Keep records (mileage, sales tax support, etc)
- Cash Flow planning
Speaker(s): Jill Ruvidich
Co-Sponsor(s): Western Wake Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Fee: No Cost