Digital Marketing: How to Create a Strategy Session 1
Many small business owners appreciate and understand the need to have an online presence for their brand, but are drained by the time and energy they spend building it. In today’s digital economy having a digital marketing strategy is essential to owning a thriving business.
In this 90-minute session we'll discuss:
- The basic components of a digital marketing strategy;
- defining your target market;
- identifying your digital marketing platforms & tools;
- making a content plan and sticking to it
During the workshop, all attendees are encouraged to watch the workshop from one screen, and use another to take notes on the Digital Marketing Strategy Template.
The goals of this session are for small business owners to:
- have a template from which they can build a digital marketing strategy;
- streamline digital marketing efforts to include all foundational and promotional components necessary to operate the business, and eliminate those that are unnecessary or non-productive; learn how to spend less time implementing digital marketing and more time engaging customers.
Speaker(s): Dana Cassell
Fee: No Cost