Secrets to Financial Success for Small Business Owners
Do you need to make more money, save time, and reduce stress in running your own business? In this seminar you will get a better understanding of the key components that have the biggest impact to creating and maintaining a profitable business.
If you are an entrepreneur and you are not making the profits that you want and need in the business, don't fully understand the numbers in running your business, and are wishing you could get a better handle on the finances in order to spend more time with your family, come learn the secrets to financial success. Find out what many real-life entrepreneurs learned the hard and expensive way, with easy-to-understand solutions.
This seminar will cover how to:
• Separate personal and business finances, to avoid IRS penalties and expensive CPA fees.
• Predict financial success for products and service offerings
• Avoid the shoebox of receipts
• Make your drive for business worth it
• Collect money to stay in business
• Create a realistic budget and not go broke over monthly and yearly financial obligations
• Set-up Pay Day the right way
Speaker(s): Sylvia Inks
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
6600 Louisburg Road
Raleigh, NC 27616