Phase 1 Planning Webinar: Governor Stay At Home Order Lifting of Restrictions Based on Virus Trends
Phase One Planning Webinar: Governor Stay At Home Order Lifting of Restrictions Based on Virus Trends
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
No cost due to sponsor support
This webinar will provide you with tips on how to operate and market your business in Phase One
Phase One Requirements:
- Modify the Stay At Home order allow travel not currently defined as essential allowing people to leave home for commercial activity at any business that is allowed to be open, such as clothing stores, sporting goods stores, book shops, houseware stores and other retailers.
- Ensure that any open stores implement appropriate employee and consumer social distancing, enhanced hygiene and cleaning protocols, symptom screening of employees, accommodations for vulnerable workers, and provide education to employees and workers to combat misinformation
- Continue to limit gatherings to no more than 10 people
- Reopen parks that have been closed subject to the same gathering limitation. Outdoor exercise will continue to be encouraged.
- Continue to recommend face coverings in public spaces when 6 feet of distancing isn’t possible
- Encourage employers to continue teleworking policies
- Continue rigorous restrictions on nursing homes and other congregant care settings
- Local emergency orders with more restrictive measures may remain in place.
Speaker(s): Gary Heisey, Brand Door
Co-Sponsor(s): Henderson County Chamber of Commerce, Brevard/Transylvania Chamber of Commerce
Webinar info will be emailed after registration
Fee: No Cost