Budgeting to Fully Fund Your Overhead (Online)
This session will identify the building blocks of a strong budget and explain how nonprofits can easily raise the dollars needed to cover overhead costs. We will discuss how proper budgeting will propel grant proposals to success and how to use messaging to raise these much-needed funds. You’ll see how to accurately describe, budget, and properly package your programs and projects to effectively secure funds from diversified funding streams.
In this seminar we will cover:
- How to write a realistic budget for your organization, programs, and projects
- The 3 items most budgets are missing
- Steps to diversifying your funding streams
- How to express needs to prospective donor in ways that will ignite their passion to support your work
- The top 3 metrics you should analyze regularly from your budget
For this webinar, there is a two-step registration process. Please click "Continue" and fill out the name and email information in Zoom. Meeting and access information for this webinar will be available upon completing registration. We highly recommended logging-in to this meeting at least ten minutes prior to the start time.
If you have any questions before the seminar, contact Butch Farrah at 910-410-1687 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker(s): Mandy Pearce
Fee: No Cost