Best Practices for a Business Website (& using Analytics)
Sat 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Topic: Marketing and Sales
An online presence with an effective website is crucial for many small businesses.
Learn strategies and best practices for creating and publishing a professional business website to lure in new customers and provide additional information. It is important to understand what works best for online marketing and website design. This webinar will help you get started with a plan to create a website or provide revision techniques to an existing website.
In this class, you will:
- Understand the components of launching a website (domain, host, search engines)
- Learn the most current guidelines from Google
- Hear the 3 biggest mistakes to avoid
- What analytics metrics should you measure
- Position your website for future growth
Attendees must be pre-registered, and 18 or older to attend.
NOTE: For this webinar, there is a two-step registration process. You will find instructions to access the webinar in the confirmation email from email@example.com
Fee: No Cost