How to Write a Business Plan
Mon 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Topic: Start-up Assistance
A business plan can be the most important tool for a small business owner.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how to turn your ideas into a solid plan for financing and long-term success.
- Learn the important components of a business plan, and lay the foundation for a winning plan.
- Find out how marketing, operations, and finance are interrelated.
- Discover how a business plan is used by potential lenders
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of writing a plan,
- and steps for making the process easy.
This webinar is designed for new and established business owners.
Attendees must be pre-registered, and MUST be 18 or older to attend.
NOTE: For this webinar, there is a two-step registration process. Once you complete your registration with the Small Business Center (SBC), you should receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a Zoom link for the second part of the registration process. In order to receive the video conferencing login information and guarantee your spot for the webinar, you must also register via the Zoom platform.
Fee: No Cost