How to Find Your Customers Using Social Media (Lunch and Learn)
Thu 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Topic: Customer Relations
Customers are the key to building a successful business and your online reputation is crucial for finding customers. This fast paced class teaches you where and how to find your customers.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to get a free Online Reputation report.
- Learn which SEO keywords your competitors are using for free.
- Get a brief comparison of the more current methods of social media marketing
- Learn how to find, motivate, and keep consumers coming to your business
- Discover the variety of Free market research tools that will give you critical information about your industry and customers.
Attendees must be pre-registered, and MUST be 18 or older to attend.
NOTE: For this webinar, there is a two-step registration process. Once you complete your registration with the Small Business Center (SBC), you should receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a Zoom link for the second part of the registration process. In order to receive the video conferencing login information and guarantee your spot for the webinar, you must also register via the Zoom platform.
Fee: No Cost