Reboot 2021: How to Conduct a Successful Strategic Plan (Online)
Statistics confirm that implementing a strategic plan nearly DOUBLES a business’s chance of success! This workshop is designed to simplify the planning process and provide participants with actionable steps at all stages of strategic plan development.
We will highlight key components of a successful plan and will share a variety of strategies to effectively capture the voices of the owners, employees, and the community in the final product. This workshop offers a roadmap for business owners who want an overview of strategic planning from start to finish as well as some practical tools to use along the way.
- Understand primary functions and components of a multi-year strategic plan.
- Determine who should participate in the strategic planning process and how to engage them.
- Complete a basic SWOT analysis for your company.
- Draft a basic strategic plan to guide your organization through key phases of development.
- Access a variety of free tools and templates to help your organization grow
Speaker(s): Chad Collins
Co-Sponsor(s): NC SBTDC
Fee: No Cost