Reboot 2021 - Cashflow: How to Keep It Flowing (Online)
Cash is King.
For small businesses, this is especially true. Managing your cash flow allows your business to be more flexible in meeting the ever-changing demands and economic challenges of your market. It also safeguards against surprises and emergencies that always come out of the blue. Your landlord will not take "accounts receivable" as payment toward your lease and your vendors will extend credit only so far.
Join us for this interactive webinar where you will discover:
- The practical differences between sales, income, and cash flow
- How to protect and preserve your cash balances through typical business operations
- Why negotiating net terms with vendors is critical to your expense planning
- How to incorporate cash flow strategies into your tax situation to keep more of what you earn
- Why "wiggle room" through cash on hand is beneficial to your business as well as your sanity
Managing your cash flow is an art that can allow you to survive droughts while seizing upon opportunities. Whether you are in the planning stages of a startup or seeking to take your business to the next level, this webinar is for you!
Speaker(s): Chad Collins
Co-Sponsor(s): NC SBTDC
Fee: No Cost