BYOB2: How to Start a Business
Now might be the right time for you to "Build Your Own Business. Be Your Own Boss." (BYOB2).
This is the 1st class in the "Build Your Own Business. Be Your Own Boss." Business Blueprint Program. ("BYOB2").
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone considering starting a business
- Entrepreneurs planning to open an business.
What you will learn:
- Learn the basics for starting a business in North Carolina... corporate formation (and a bunch of that legal stuff), early stage finances and financing, the importance of the correct business model, how to test your concept, and much more.
Why You Should Attend:
It's easy to overlook some important aspects of starting a new business. Attend to learn the importance of:
- How to evaluate the viability of your business idea
- Discover the resources available to help you start
- The next steps you should take to "Build Your Own Business. Be Your Own Boss." (BYOB2)
Sign up now to attend all 7 BYOB2 sessions!
Note: You must be register for each class individually.
Speaker(s): Kent Hill, Director, FTCC Small Business Center
Classes will be held in-person on FTCC Main Campus. There is no charge for attendees and all materials can be downloaded for free. Pre-registration is encouraged as seating is limited for in person seminars. Walk-ins are based on available seats following social distancing.
Fee: No Cost
Learn the basics for starting a business in NC ... corporate formation (and a bunch of legal stuff), early stage finances & financing, the importance of the correct business model, and more!