Intro to Federal Contracting | Online
This event is an introduction to doing business with the federal government.
- levels of federal purchasing
- how the federal government buys products, construction and engineering, and non-personal services
- marketing a business to the federal government
- socio-economic small business programs
- registering as a federal contractor
- locating, identifying, and responding to federal business opportunities
- resources available to assist federal contractors in North Carolina.
Speaker(s): Laura Rodgers (NCMBC)
NOTE: Immediately after registration, users should receive a confirmation email from email@example.com containing instructions related to registering for and/or joining the webinar. Additionally, registrants should receive an automated reminder and link via email from the SBC and/or the webinar platform (e.g. Zoom, WebEx, GoToWebinar, etc.) approximately 1-2 hours before the event begins.
Fee: No Cost