Reboot 2021: Strategic Planning with PESTLE
Reboot 2021 Webinar Series: Let Us Help Your Business Survive, Revive, and Thrive in 2021!
The Reboot 2021 Webinar Series is a three-part workshop series on business recovery and resiliency following the COVID-19 crisis. You’ll learn from business advisors and experts about three key topics: (1) finances, (2) operations, and (3) marketing.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Common tool looking at external factors that may affect your business
- Developing Strategic Plans using SWOT and PESTLE analysis
- Other variations of this tool
Presenter: LaShon Harley, Durham Tech Small Business Center Director
Presented by: Durham Tech, NC Main Street & Rural Planning Center, North Carolina Small Business Center Network, and Small Business & Technology Development Center
Session 2 of 3
After registering for the event, you will receive an email with the Zoom meeting information. If you do not see in your Inbox, please check your Junk or Spam Folder.
The Reboot 2021 Webinar Series features two additional sessions on the same day:
- 09:00 am | Being Capital Ready and Capital Fundable
- 12:00 pm | Understanding Current Social Media Trends
Fee: No Cost