Jacksonville-Onslow Nonprofit Board Development Conference- Day 2
Join us for Day 2 of the Jacksonville-Onslow Nonprofit Board Development Conference! This two-day online event is designed with nonprofit leadership in mind and brings to you a wealth of information designed to help your nonprofit operate efficiently and effectively during challenging times. This event is free to attend
Day 2 will offer three unique sessions focused on self-care, leading for nonprofit growth, and diversity & change.
Description for Body/Mind/Spirit (Living Your Best Self): Join us as we begin a journey of self-discovery. This workshop will help you discover your abilities in caring for yourself. During a normal day, you may have some stress, anxiety, or bad moments. We will focus on some guided activities which will help in reducing some stress and increasing coping skills.
Description for Leading Your Board and Staff to Grow Your Nonprofit in the New Year Do you struggle to keep your board and staff active, efficient, and in sync? Funding for Good’s experts will provide actionable tips and tools to help nonprofit leaders lead with intent while creating a positive and productive work environment. This workshop is ideal for leaders who are ready to establish goals, evaluate performance, hold people accountable, and “grow in the New Year.”
Description for Leading Your Nonprofit Through Challenges, Diversity, and Change In the current climate, nonprofits must navigate some pretty challenging issues while still trying to serve their clients. Join us for this session where we will discuss best practices for navigating through the current climate in relation to diversity and change. Learn strategies to move your organization in a positive direction that will create a positive impact for both your organization and the community in which you serve.
Speakers & Schedule for Day 2
1) Welcome to the Event- 8:45 am to 9:00 am- Event partners City of Jacksonville, UNCW's QENO, United Way of Onslow County, Coastal Carolina Community College Small Business Center
2) Body/Mind/Spirit (Living Your Best Self) 9:00 am to 10:30 am- Tondrea Leach
10:30 am to 10:45 am- Break
3) Leading Your Board and Staff to Grow Your Nonprofit in the New Year 10:45 am to 11:45 am- Marie Palacios
11:45 am to 12:15 pm- Lunch Break
4) Leading Your Nonprofit Through Challenges, Diversity, and Change 12:15 PM to 1:45 PM- Hunter Russ
5) End of the Day Wrap Up 1:45 PM to 2:00 PM- Event Partners City of Jacksonville, UNCW's QENO, United Way of Onslow County, Coastal Carolina Community College Small Business Center
Co-Sponsor(s): Event Partners City of Jacksonville United Way of Onslow County Coastal Carolina Community College- Small Business Center Session Partner for Body/Mind/Spirit- UNCW's QENO
Fee: No Cost