Accounting (THE BASICS)
As Business Owner of a small operation run from your Home Office, large operations in an Industrial Park, a Farm, or on Wall Street, you must have critical and basic information to really grow, prosper and succeed in your business. What if bad weather, powerful storms, illness, or Pandemics strike, causing your need to qualify for a loan or grant to get you through and back to normal operations?
- How do I minimize my business risk and fraud?
- How do I know if fraud is occurring?
- What is the value of my assets?
- How much are my liabilities?
- What is my gross Income?
- What is my net Income?
- What is my net cash flow?
- What were my profits/losses over the past three years?
Register now for this informative Webinar.
Fee: No Cost