Vance-Granville Community College Small Business Center - Franklin Campus
The Small Business Center at Vance-Granville Community College was created to provide the small businesses of the community with a focal point for training, education, counseling and referral. The Small Business Center addresses the continuing need for updated information, refinement of management skills and the improvement of profit advantage in risk-taking. Special attention is given to the critical areas of capital formation and prevention of business failures. The Small Business Center program offerings and services include the following:
- Seminars and short courses designed to provide small business owners, managers and employees with updated information on various business topics.
- Counseling services to new and existing small businesses provided by Small Business Center personnel and volunteers.
- Referrals to appropriate agencies.
- Maintaining a network of linkages with Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Administration, economic development agencies, related educational and development agencies, business volunteers, Department of Economic Development, banks and other financial institutions.
- A resource and information center provided for use by new and existing small businesses.
Find us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/vgccsmallbusinesscenter. Online Request for Counseling