General Business and Business Continuity
- National Center for Disaster Fraud
Suspected fraud schemes related to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) can be reported nationally by calling the National Center for Disaster Fraud (NCDF) hotline (1-866-720-5721) or to the NCDF e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Broadband and Internet Access Options for Small Businesses During COVID-19
Internet access options and providers offering extra assistance.
- US Chamber of Commerce: Small Business Disaster Preparedness
Find Resources to help prepare for disasters and organize your response.
- Main Street America
COVID-19 Main Street Resources.
- Count On Me NC
VISITNC has kicked off a campaign which includes a pledge of safety for Individuals & a pledge from businesses, especially those in the Tourism Industry to be and provide a safe environment to shop, dine, and enjoy our communities for both travelers and residents.
- Ready.gov: Preparedness Planning for Your Business
Resources and toolkits to prepare businesses for a variety of hazards.
- DOL: COVID-19 and the FLSA Q and A
COVID-19 or other public health emergencies and the Fair Labor Standards Acts FAQ.
- Disaster Response Checklist Template
- 30, 60, 90 Day Planning Template for Moving Forward
- Coronavirus resources for the North Carolina hospitality industry
Provided by the NC Restaurant and Lodging Association.