Creating A Winning Business Plan: WEBINAR
We all know that, whether your business is a service, retail, manufacturing or direct marketing you need a plan. And, in today’s wild, wild west marketplace a business plan is more important than ever. In fact, if you try to borrow money for a business the first question asked by the lender will be, “Do you have a business Plan?” Creating a Winning Business Plan will offer simple, easy-to-follow steps for creating a business plan that fits your business. The program will focus on:
- The quickest, easiest way to create a simple business plan
- How to create a full-length plan that can guide your business
- Which parts of the plan must be done in specific ways
- Which parts of the plan bankers focus on
- How to create the important marketing segment of the plan
- What the plan must look like If you think the time is right for you to start a business—you’re right! The key is to create a winning business plan. This program will help you get started in the right way.
Speaker(s): Mike Collins is author of The Best Small Business to Start Right Now! and The Perfect Workday Book. He is president of The Perfect Workday Company and has been one of the leading presenters for the NC Community College’s Small Business Center Network for over 33 years. Participants can get free E-copies of Mike’s books, The Best Small Business to Start Right Now! and The Perfect Workday.
Meeting access information will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the start of the webinar.
Fee: No Cost