ABC's of Starting a Small Business In Today's Crazy Economy: WEBINAR
Starting a small business is easier now than it has ever been. In these challenging times everyone from the government to your local banker is trying to help you succeed. In ABCs of Starting a Small Business In Today’s Crazy Economy you will learn the basics of small business start-up. The program will include:
- The only 5 resources everyone has
- How to find out about licenses
- Should you incorporate?
- How to hire good people
- How to create low-cost advertising
- Two questions to ask any expert
- How to do a quick business plan
- Where the money will come from ABCs of Starting a Small Business In Today’s Crazy Economy can be your first step to small business ownership.
Speaker(s): Mike Collins is author of The Best Small Business to Start Right Now! and The Perfect Workday Book. He is president of The Perfect Workday Company and has been one of the leading presenters for the NC Community College’s Small Business Center Network for over 33 years. Participants can get free E-copies of Mike’s books, The Best Small Business to Start Right Now! and The Perfect Workday.
Zoom access link will be sent to pre-registered participants 24 hours prior to the start of the program.
Fee: No Cost