Donor Relations That Build Donor Retention (NEW) - Online
As nonprofits engage in conversations and focus on increasing the levels of giving to their cause, they often leave out the most important part of fundraising…building relationships. Relationships, steps from meet to ask, follow-ups, thanking donors, maintaining relationships, and retention are all elements of quality donor relations. Join us for this workshop to discuss building donor relations that have a solid foundation, keeping donors engaged, creating interest, sparking action on the part of a donor, and ultimately retaining donors. Get a look at donor relations through the eyes of your donor and take home nuggets that you can implement right away to create stronger development departments and happier donors.
- Understand the role relationship-building plays in a nonprofit’s fundraising success.
- Practice strategies for productive interactions with donors and potential donors.
- Develop strategies to generate actions from your donor base.
- Identify methods for ongoing communication with your donors to build lasting relationships.
- Differentiate between retention and acquisition, and learn the metrics you should measure around both.
- Take a look at your donors, and learn best practices to further target your development planning.
Speaker: Amanda "Mandy" Pearce
Register by: 5:00 PM October 19
NOTE: How to Fully Fund Your Nonprofit Overhead precedes this event the same day.
Fee: No Cost