Identifying Needs & Building Budgets - Webinar
This event has been canceled
Learn how to deconstruct your programs and develop a realistic budget to drive your fundraising plan.
Description: Do you want to avoid budget surprises that can leave your organization strapped for cash and operating in crisis mode? Let Funding for Good walk you through the budget deconstruction process so you can identify gaps and craft realistic projections at the program and organization levels.
- Identify the most common line-items in a nonprofit budget
- Discover the three items most often missing in nonprofit budgets
- Learn how to avoid common budgeting pitfalls
- Gain tips for crafting budget assumptions to justify the math
- Explore different budget formats to improve functional use
Speaker(s): Mandy Pearce, Funding for Good
WPCC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make every effort to honor reasonable requests made by individuals with qualifying disabilities. Accommodations must be requested three business days in advance of school events or activities through the Office of Disability Services in Room 136 Hildebrand Hall or call 828-448-3154.
Fee: No Cost