Black Business Momentum: How to Setup & Use Quickbooks
Do you have a QuickBooks account but aren’t sure how to set it up or if it’s setup correctly?
This engaging hands-on workshop will cover:
- How to setup your QuickBooks
- How to setup a chart of accounts
- How to pull reports and how to use reports to make business decisions
- How to automate and connect QuickBooks to other apps and your business bank account
- The most common mistakes people use with QuickBooks and how to avoid them
This is for QuickBooks Online. Be prepared to work on a screen that allows you to have your QuickBooks up and running so that you can work in real-time. Make sure that you have your login information and are logged in at the beginning of the session.
Speaker(s): Carleen Lamay
Co-Sponsor(s): The Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, Spectrum, Wake County Economic Development, Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce
Fee: No Cost