Friday Force & Digital Marketing: How to Use Instagram for Sales
Social media is an important marketing tactic for most small businesses, but is commonly an area of stress for small business owners. As you plan an Instagram strategy (or even just plan to begin using Instagram) for Q4 2020 and into 2021, it’s important to know the facts about the platform, the best approach for sales, and the way consumers enjoy interacting with brands. In this 75-minute session we'll discuss:
- Instagram statistics that matter to small business owners;
- who is using Instagram and how they’re using it;
- how to, tactically, sell on Instagram;
- examples of best practices for small businesses in a variety of industries.
During the session, all attendees are encouraged to watch the workshop from one screen, and use another to explore the platform if possible.
The goals of this session are for small business owners to increase their understanding of:
- Instagram and it’s value for small business owners;
- consumer behavior on the platform;
- how to promote their brand on instagram in order to generate sales.
Speaker(s): Dana Cassell
Co-Sponsor(s): Cary Chamber of Commerce
Fee: No Cost