Hands-On Social Media Workshop
Social media is an important marketing tactic for most small businesses, but is commonly an area of stress for small business owners. If you feel overwhelmed by social media, confused about what to post, or if you're simply spending too much time on it and need to become more efficient, this class is a good fit. In this 2 hour workshop session we'll layout the social media content library strategy, including:
- platform selection;
- absorbing content from competitors and aspirational brands;
- identifying content categories;
- healthy post frequency;
- content calendar;
- developing a content library;
- and scheduling content.
During the Zoom workshop webinar, all attendees will work on their own computers to follow competitors and aspirational brands, identify their own content categories, create a calendar for 1-month of social posts, and begin development of a content library.
Small Business goals of the Social Media Content Library Strategy are:
- Increase engagement on social media platforms
- Build the business through appropriate use of social media
- Invest an appropriate amount of time (right size your time) on your business's social media platforms
- Take a strategic, predictable approach to social media.
Note: If you are able to login to Zoom to attend the workshop from one computer and work on another computer for the session, it will allow you to fully follow the session. Alternatively, you can use two screens. Since this is a hands-on session, it’s ideal that you are able to work from one screen while listening and following the presenter from another screen or device.
Speaker(s): Dana Cassell
Co-Sponsor(s): Wake County Economic Development
Fee: No Cost