Program Designs that Pack a Punch (Online)
Are you ready to launch a new program or revamp an existing one? Before you overcommit your time or dollars, join Funding for Good for a masters class focused on program/project design. In only 60 minutes you will gain knowledge and tools needed to design programs/projects that are both effective and efficient.
Learn best practices to grow mission-focused programs that generate awareness, impact, capacity, and community support. Our experts will engage participants in the program design process from A-Z to ensure you have addressed key questions, budgeting, and program impact goals.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand key components of the program/project design process
- Evaluate potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing your program
- Craft SMART Program Goals and Objectives
- Implement best practices and strategies to grow mission-focused programs
- Access free tools to support your program development initiatives
For this webinar, there is a two-step registration process. Please click "Continue" and fill out the name and email information in Zoom. Meeting and access information for this webinar will be available upon completing registration. We highly recommended logging-in to this meeting at least ten minutes prior to the start time.
If you have any questions before the seminar, contact Butch Farrah at 910-410-1687 or email@example.com
Fee: No Cost