Obtain the License to Start a Drone Business (Part 3) Online
The use of Drones for commercial purposes is growing at a phenomenal rate. Just a few of the uses are:
- Aerial photography for journalism and film
- Express shipping and delivery
- Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
- Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
- Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
- Building safety and maintenance inspections
- Precision crop & livestock monitoring
- Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Anyone who wants to start a drone business and take advantage of this growing industry, needs to be prepared to do it the right way. This four part workshop (3 hrs. each) will present participants with the required information needed to obtain the FAA-Part 107 'Commercial Drone Pilot' license. This course will be presented over four (4) live webinar sessions, supplemented by approximately sixteen (16) hours of video tutorial lessons, and student homework assignments.
Probyn ‘Probe’ Thompson is President and CEO of Air Probe LLC and will be conducting these seminars. Probyn has over thirty years of demonstrated expertise in planning and executing operations globally for both military and private sector business operations. Probyn retired from active duty US Air Force as a Lieutenant Colonel after completing over twenty-three years as a fixed wing combat aviator, Attaché, Weapon School / Instructor Pilot, and Air Liaison Officer (ALO) to the US Army. Probyn trained and deployed to Afghanistan as a private contractor to manage flight operations as a UAV Detachment and Mission Commander supporting US military combat ground operations. He then returned to work in the UAS industry for a UAV manufacturer for four years before founding Air Probe LLC, d.b.a. Air Probe UAV.
Speaker(s): Probyn 'Probe' Thompson
Fee: No Cost