Social Media Basics for Small Businesses - Online
Learn how to use the best no-cost tools to promote your small business through the major social media platforms.
You will learn:
- How to Use it to communicate with your customers
- What you should communicate and how often – frequency of posts and content
- Most popular platforms
- Creating social content and scheduling
- What are hashtags and why use them
- Tools and Tips to publish to multiple platforms at once
- And more
Attendees must be pre-registered, and MUST be 18 or older to attend. Registration ends at 12:00 pm the day of the seminar.
NOTE: For this webinar, there is a two-step registration process. You will find instructions to access the webinar in the confirmation email from email@example.com
Fee: No Cost