Getting Started in a Food Product Business -Part 1
Mon 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Topic: Start-up Assistance
Who Should Attend?
- Baking fans
- Anyone considering or starting a food product business
- Owners of new food product businesses
What Can You Learn?
- Regulatory basics
- What to expect when you're inspected
- Packaging and Labeling basics
- Marketing basics
- Financial basics
- Using a co-packer when you cannot process yourself
Why Should You Attend?
- Know the types of recipes you can make yourself and sell to the public
- How to get inspected to go into production
- Get the basics of product pricing
- Generate income from your old family recipe
Check out part 2 and register online here! It is on May 17th.
Speaker(s): A. Dunlap
Fee: No Cost
Attend this introduction to taking your recipe from the kitchen to the marketplace.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
FTCC SBC On-Line
At Your Computer
FTCC General Classroom Bldg. Room 205 2817 Fort Bragg Rd Fayetteville, NC 28303