THE NEW NORMAL FOR SMALL BUSINESSESS: Successfully Managing Your Business During Changing Times
THE NEW NORMAL FOR SMALL BUSINESSES:
Successfully Managing Your Business During Changing Times
Managing a small business has changed more in the last year than in the last 50 years. Challenges with customers, distancing, frequent employee absences and constant cleaning all make managing a small business more difficult than it has ever been. However, in The New Normal for Small Businesses you’ll see that the obstacles are giving way to better managed businesses.
• How Covid is affecting owners, managers, employees and customers
• How to face changes, remain positive, and develop resiliency skills
• OODA LOOPS: Or, how a fighter pilot created a great core of a management plan
• How to better manage remote employees
• When it is time to be The Boss
The New Normal for Small Businesses offers a wide range of practical information for managing your business during and after the pandemic. The tools and behaviors aren’t hard, they are simply challenging.
Fee: No Cost