How to Do The 501 (c)(3) Thing | Completing Your 1023 Form | Online
In this seminar, participants will discover…
- WHAT IS A 501(C)(3) ORGANIZATION?
- THE STEPS TO ESTABLISHING 501(C)(3) STATUS:
- AN OVERVIEW DEVELOPING A BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- DEVELOPING BYLAWS
- DEVELOPING A BUDGET
- SWOT ANALYSIS (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats analysis)
- FILING FOR 501(C)(3) STATUS
Speaker: Sam Gore
NOTE: Immediately after registration, users should receive a confirmation email from email@example.com containing instructions related to registering for and/or joining the webinar. Additionally, registrants should receive an automated reminder and link via email from the SBC and/or the webinar platform (e.g. Zoom, WebEx, GoToWebinar, etc.) approximately 1-2 hours before the event begins.
Fee: No Cost