Grant Writing 101 | Online
Don’t let the process of writing a grant scare you away from potential funding. This basic 3hr. course is designed to encourage and build confidence of current and potential nonprofits leaders concerning the process of grant writing. If you’re looking for a place to begin, or you want to investigate what is involved in the grant writing process, this seminar is for you. Bring your board members, or potential board members, directors and volunteers. Issues covered during our time together will include . . .
Grant Writing 101 | September 29th
- Planning; deciding what type of grant is needed
- Preparation; gathering all the information needed to include in a grant
- Introduction to a Project Logic Model used in present grant proposals.
Grant Writing 102 | October 1st
- Discussing and understanding the project logic model
- Proposal; using the correct format in writing the grant
- Provider: knowing where to look for the provider that’s right for you.
Speaker: Sam Gore
NOTE: Immediately after registration, users should receive a confirmation email from email@example.com containing instructions related to registering for and/or joining the webinar. Additionally, registrants should receive an automated reminder and link via email from the SBC and/or the webinar platform (e.g. Zoom, WebEx, GoToWebinar, etc.) approximately 1-2 hours before the event begins.
Fee: No Cost