South Piedmont CC Small Business Center
Your small business isn't small to you.Every day is a challenge for an existing business owner or those wishing to start their own business. Learn how to write a business plan and secure startup capital through classes. Gain knowledge of demographics and regulations in your industry.
The Small Business Center at South Piedmont Community College (SPCC) offers help with finances, marketing or other day-to-day hurdles of running a company.
Starting a small business is a huge job.
Its hard to know where to start. Click here and learn how to write a business plan and secure startup capital. Gain knowledge of demographics and regulations in your industry.
Small Business Center at South Piedmont Community College (SPCC) offer seminars, resources and free counseling that will jump start your startup.
The objective of the Small Business Center Network (SBCN) is to increase the success rate and the number of viable small businesses in North Carolina by providing high quality, readily accessible assistance to prospective and existing small business owners which will lead to job creation and retention. Our Small Business Center is here to assist you by offering one-on-one confidential business counseling plus workshops and seminars on a variety of business topics. We are a community-based provider of education and training, counseling, networking and referrals. All of our services are free! Let our Small Business Center help you develop a plan of action to turn your dreams into a reality!
South Piedmont Community College's Small Business Center, located in Building A at the Old Charlotte Highway Campus, Monroe, NC and the Lockhart Taylor Center, Wadesboro, NC provides many resources for entrepreneurs and small businesses, including:
- Free, confidential, one-to-one counseling;
- Free seminars, workshops and programs on critical aspects of starting a new business and managing a small business;
- Business plan and feasibility study development;
- Marketing strategies and tactics;
- Licensing, permit, and tax requirements;
- Review and analysis of financial performance;
- Financing options and opportunities for small businesses; and
- Resources (books, videos, on-line publications and research tools) to help you successfully start and grow your business
Online Request for Counseling